What is the core problem?
A system based on 'Competition & Self Interest'
The current Nation-centric model is based on political and economic 'competition and self-interest'. This will ALWAYS lead to conflicted interests between countries and society as a whole. Conflicted interests between nation states, businesses and individuals creates the world's problems. How are we supposed to fix the world's problems with a system that creates them?!
Competition and Self-Interest
A Nation-centric model with each country focused on its own interests – in political, economic and military competition with the others – leads to aggression and a state of ‘conflicted interests’ between all countries. This results in serious problems.
The focus on political, economic and military ‘competition and self-interest’ creates major problems in the world – war, nuclear threats, political divisions, greed, corruption, extreme wealth inequality, environmental destruction…literally hundreds of problems!
One problem like ‘economic stress’ from a competitive market will lead to multiple offshoot problems like job layoffs, mental depression, medication and drug habits, relationship breakdowns, suicides, and other desperate measures like hunting animals to extinction, etc.
When nations meet to discuss important global issues, their psychological focus is typically self-centred – ‘What can I get out of this for myself or my country’. Conflicted interests between nations and within society is why we fail to ever truly fix the problems that exist today.
We need to transition to a more intelligent global model which benefits EVERYONE.
RESULT: Humanity remains in ‘conflict with itself’. Its interests are NEVER aligned as a people. This leads to countless conflicts and problems.
As long as humanity is ‘competing AGAINST itself’, it will always suffer from major political, economic and social problems. This foolish model brings out the WORST in humanity.
What is the intelligent solution?
A Global Model based on 'Cooperation & Shared Interest'
We need to transition to a Global Model based on the 'cooperation and shared interests' of all countries. This will align Humanity to a more intelligent approach where we devote our global knowledge, technology and resources to creating a better world for ALL people. It will also solve more than 50 MAJOR political, economic, social and environmental problems in the world today.
Cooperation and Shared Interest
A Global Model is based on all countries working together in true cooperation for the benefit of ALL PEOPLE – resulting in an incredibly positive and supportive world. This approach makes intelligent sense as it supports and benefits all people.
A global model is an intelligent model as it is based on the principles of cooperation and shared interest. By working together as a people towards our common good – we all benefit. This practical and common sense approach would phenomenally improve all sectors of society, in all countries.
One of the major benefits will be the phenomenally positive impact that it will have on our global psychology. A model based on cooperation and shared interest is psychologically ‘supportive’. This will improve and benefit relations between all nations, and significantly improve trust and respect between individuals.
As there is a new focus on achieving goals based on our collective interest, there would also be a more positive approach and successful outcome to international meetings – ‘What can each of us do to help achieve our shared goals so that we all benefit?’
When we work together as one people, there are no limits to what we can achieve.
RESULT: Humanity’s interests are now aligned as a people. This allows us to solve the world’s problems and create a better world for EVERYONE.
Based on a set of shared values and goals, humanity works together to create a better world for all countries and people. This approach is intelligent and will bring out the BEST in humanity!
Global problems require global solutions.
Political and economic competition and self-interest between National Governments creates the majority of the world's problems - everything from international war and military conflict to economic trade wars, poverty, environmental destruction, etc. To end these problems requires a new approach; one that unites the shared interests of all countries. This can be achieved by transitioning from a 'Nation-centric' model to a NEW Global Model which benefits all countries and people.
It's time for us to 'work together as one people'...for the common good of all.
"I agree - Working together for everyone's benefit makes perfect sense. It's the right thing to do. So what are the options?"
GLOBAL Model – 50 Great Benefits!
By working together as a people, all countries now coordinate their efforts to achieve our shared goals. This allows us to solve every major humanitarian, political, economic and social problem in the world.
- International Peace. All countries ‘working together in global cooperation’ results in international peace.
- Immigration problems end. In a world based on international peace, people are no longer forced to leave their countries due to violence or political upheaval. Immigration problems are no longer an issue.
- Climate Change is addressed. Working together as a people will enable us to implement the necessary changes to correct the environmental exploitation and mistakes of the past. Our global cooperation as a people will provide the ability to rapidly re-balance the environmental systems.
- Clean Energy. Working together as a people results in more intelligent decisions. Humanity will implement clean energy technologies globally. Only in a competitive world based on economic self-interest do people make foolish decisions. E.G. choosing dirty polluting fossil fuels over clean energy technology.
- Endangered Species. In a global model, there is greater respect and protection for all species. And as the needs of all citizens is being met, people don’t resort to hunting endangered species for economic survival or personal profit.
- Habitat Protection. Protecting species requires protecting natural habitats. In a global model, natural resources are efficiently managed to allow for better habitat protection.
- Medical breakthroughs. A world based on global cooperation results in cooperation across all sectors of society – Political, Economic, Social, Health, etc. Medical breakthroughs will happen more quickly with the open sharing of scientific research and knowledge.
- National Government Cooperation. Instead of competing against each other for their own self-interest, national governments cooperate and work together to improve the state of the world for everyone.
- Partisan politics ends. A world based on global cooperation sets a new international standard. National political models evolve in line with this new standard.
- Politics evolves. Working together as a people for the common good of all is the most intelligent expression of any rational political ideology.
- Wealth equality. Economic wealth is more equally distributed in a global model based on humanitarian values and principles.
- No Tax havens. Fairness is restored in a global economic model. There are no more national ‘loopholes’ left for economic corruption and self-interest.
- No Poverty. There will be no more poverty in the world. A model based on global cooperation provides for the essential needs of all citizens – food, water, shelter, etc. Only in a competitive system based on self-interest are people left behind and exploited.
- POSITIVE & SUPPORTIVE Global Psychology. This is the most significant benefit. A world based on international cooperation will have a very positive effect of the psychology of humanity and its optimism for the future.
- Homelessness. There will be no more homeless people living on the streets. A globally supportive society meets the needs of all its citizens and no one is left behind.
- Human trafficking. Human exploitation and trafficking will not exist. It is not possible to exploit people in a world where people’s needs are being met.
- Less Suicides. As there will be less economic and social problems, there will be less suicides.
- Less Drug Problems. A positive and supportive world equates to greater happiness and less drug issues.
- Less Alcohol Problems. A supportive world is a happier and healthier world. There will be less alcohol problems.
- Gun problems end. A supportive world creates a positive social community which has no need for guns.
- Less crime. Most crime is the result of moral corruption resulting from a system based on economic competition and self-interest. A supportive global model leads to higher moral values and less crime.
- Less prisons. With less crime, there will be less need for prisons.
- Cooperation and shared interest needs to replace competition and self-interest. Competition, which results in a focus on ‘self-interest’, leads to all kinds of global problems and ignorance – war, greed, political aggression, lies, etc. This needs to change. Our psychological focus should instead be based on cooperation and shared interest. Cooperation based on shared interest, allows us to combine our knowledge and skills so that we can all help to phenomenally improve the state of our world – TOGETHER. Cooperation encourages openness, honesty and transparency. Global Cooperation is therefore a key focus of the IHO. Our individual contributions help to support the unified actions and goals of our global community.
- International Peace. A unified world where countries and governments work together to create a better world for EVERYONE – will result in international peace for all.